Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Sapporo Susukino Minami 2014/5/24 12:21
i've ring the hotel but no one can speak English, there's no email address i can sent to, and when i ring another 2 more Toyoko inn hotels in tokyo they couldn't speak english too.
does anyone know if the free shuttle bus (from hotel to JR Sapporo) provided by Toyoko Inn Hokkaido Sapporo Susukino Minami allow luggage to be on the bus?
thank you
by JS (guest)  

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo Susukino Minami 2014/5/24 12:49

You may try this:

sapporo_susukino_minami@wm.toyoko-inn.com
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo Susukino Minami 2014/5/24 14:05
Your question is silly!!
Why would a hotel offer free shuttle for their customers and not allow luggage. Vast majority of their customers have luggage. I have used the Toyoko Inn shuttle at Narita and Haneda airports and they allowed luggage.
The Toyoko Inn website http://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/freebus/freebus.html
states:
"We have hotel branches with shuttle service for free of charge, connecting the hotels with the main railway stations, airports, and other facilities.
We wish to provide effortless access to all our guests, especially those with heavy luggage.
Please take advantage of this great service."
by Wayne523 rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo Susukino Minami 2014/5/24 14:49
Got a bounced back message from that email

It's not a silly question when you see the size of the shuttle bus. Its a mini bus and not a coach.not like tge ones used in haneda kuko hotel. I would not jump to conclusions or make assumptions hence im asking.
by JS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo Susukino Minami 2014/5/24 18:54
I had used Toyoko Inn shuttle bus service twice, in Kushiro and Koriyama. At both places the shuttle bus is a minivan. However it can accommodate luggage without any problem.
by kowit rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo Susukino Minami 2014/5/24 22:26
After staying at way too many Toyoko Inn's, I can tell you two things.

Firstly, I highly doubt that you will find anyone (either via phone or email) which will have the English to specifically answer your specific answer working at the front office.

Second, you will we able to take luggage with you. If there is not enough space, you may be asked to wait for the next shuttle bus. If you are a large party of 7 or 8 people with lots of luggage, then you might have to split up if it's busy and they only use a mini bus.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo Susukino Minami 2014/5/25 00:11
thank you mfedley and kowit for your responses. Much appreciated!!
by JS (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread