Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disneysea with Starlight Ticket 2014/6/7 02:29
Halo, guys..

I want to know, can I enjoy the DisneySea at Sunday (June 29) with Starlight Ticket? Will it be so crowded? Long queue?

I've checked all shows and attractions, and my conclusion is I will skip the horror-related and absolutely atrraction for kids..

Is that worth or not? Should I buy the 1 Day Pass Ticket instead of Starlight Ticket?

But, for sure I won't skip (if I can) anyshows in noon, so will it be enough to enjoy all attractions plus walk around to look at the scenery (I do sure that "walk-around" is need to counted in).

Because I must to go to some place in the morning until 12.30 JST.. :(

And, one more question(s), can I just buy the tickets in the Disneysea around 13.00-14.00 JST in that day? Not gonna sold out easily right? Long queue to buy the tickets?
What about Fast Pass? Will it be "sold-out"? Because I heard Fast Past is hard to get because mostly "sold-out" in the morning (around 8.00 - 10.00 JST).

Or you guys have another idea?

Thanks ^^
by Je (guest)  

Re: Disneysea with Starlight Ticket 2014/6/8 03:57
Sunday will be VERY crowded. If at all possible I recommend tourists visit TDR on a weekday though even weekends can be crowded. Fast passes will almost certainly be sold out by the time you get there for all but the least popular (and worst) attractions. If you don't mind waiting in lines you can do still do it that. Also ask for a "single rider" which will put you in the fastpass line but you have to wait a little for a spot to open up. Still faster than the regular line though.

I highly recommend Journey to the Center of the Earth and the Indiana Jones rides. Raging Spirits is fun but short and not necessarily worth the wait. Tower of Terror is good too, but it sounds like you want to skip it. I haven't been on the new Toy Story ride but it has had crazy long wait times. If you like Disney music and something a little cuter, I personally love the Sindbad ride and there are hardly ever lines or very short ones. All of the shows are good, especially Sacred Rhythyms or whatever its called and Big Band Beat, though that has special ticketing.

I would also say the starlight pass might be worth it alone for the nightime show Fantasmic. Fireworks are very iffy depending in weather and not very notable.

Here is a link to a crowd calendar, but I said earlier if you can avoid going on the weekend definitely do that. Enjoy your visit!

http://tdrnavi.jp/forecast/disneysea?lang=en
by Stephen7 rate this post as useful

Re: Disneysea with Starlight Ticket 2014/6/8 16:48
Thanks, Stephen7 ! :)

So, if I come to TDS on weekdays with Starlight ticket, I can enjoy all attractions (minus horror-related), right?? Even without FastPass?

Good to hear!

If anyone have an other opinians based on your experience, please do tell me. :)

Ah! Can someone tell me, how can I take Disney Rail? Should I go to the information first or can I take from inside TDS?

Thanks before :)
by Je (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Disneysea with Starlight Ticket 2014/6/8 16:52
Thanks, Stephen7 ! :)

So, if I come to TDS on weekdays with Starlight ticket, I can enjoy all attractions (minus horror-related), right?? Even without FastPass?

Good to hear!

If anyone have an other opinians based on your experience, please do tell me. :)

Ah! Can someone tell me, how can I take Disney Rail? Should I go to the information first (I ever read on blogs or something) or can I take Disney Rail from inside TDS?

Thanks before :)
by Je (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread