Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/6/18 18:49
Hi,Lets introduce my self^^
Im Ladies Indonesian 21yo.
This is my problem..
roughly around February 2013,at that time I was caddie golf partime only weekend,cause in week day Im courses at Collage.One day I served japanese golfer,he is expatriate and living in Jakarta-Indonesia for work,his name "Inoue", he is 39yo butlooking young than his age,like 31yo.He is now comer in Jakarta,so..can't spoken indonesian fluently,and english spoken he can't too.But I already to able like them.

Along the way .. I Talks to him about anything,well he's new player on golf.so,as professional caddy I still patient and accompany him looking his ball and try to know what's he means.He never angry to me if I can't understand him.
he asked my activity, so,I answered in here I am partime and collage on weekday.

finally we finished the game, he thank's a lot to me.And than he gave me for a piece of paper and pen to wrote my number phone, so next time when he want to play again,he'll booked me for to be his caddie,I wrote my numbers,and then he gave me too his address emailny.Hehehe .. I was verry happy.he is mature,nice guy and very friendly.

Till I back to my locker, shortly thereafter he called me "Dewi san?, This my number, please save .." I just says "yes inoue san, I save".
And a few days later I sent an email to him and ask when he would to play golf again.He replied me, he says still remember me and after that,even he would play golf,he always sent me an email or texting me.Until finally one day he invite me to lunch together several times, but unfortunately we can't yet, cz he said is pretty busy work.but no problem,I just served him at golf enough made me happy.

November 2013, thank God I've graduate.And finally I resign from golf,

I try sent an email to inoue san in January 2014, I told him about that I've graduated and now heve been work at new office, He said congratulations to me and says that he has been on japan .

and I got lostcontact again since then ...

Time passed, until finally begin of May 2014.Im on busway and on the way to office,I accepet some message from unknown number no listed on my phone book,cz my phonecell has removed,the messages is "Hi,still you remember me? ",I don't know who is he,so just I replied " sorry who is it?,cause my phone has wipped ".He replied again" Ooo,is it dewi san? "Ane suddenly I shocked interfering happy, inoue san, only he who called me "dewi-san".
And than he invites ane met up on 11 May at some Mall,ofcourse I agree ..

The day before we met,He sent me massage again for told me about we'll meet up at 4.pm.
Until finally the day, I comes first, I very excited and nervous.actually I don't believe it,we could meet up outside,I realize,I just his ex caddie .Like destiny of good to move his heart For contact me again after all that time, he still remember my number phone and the name of my office work recently.

He was arrived, and texting me,he asked where Im,he wait me in front of the Starbucks,I go there and ... Taraaaa .... from a distance while the way he waved to me, then shake hands .. of our very happy to met up.you real after 8months not meet up.He immediately took me to the lounge,eating some food ... he drunk beer.we talk anything,I had asked him,how old he is now, he said 40yo this year, but still look like young.and also since that I know.That was got married goes one year.
his wife in Japan and haven't yet child.I just got little bit disappointed , but no problem, I still grateful to be his friend.
He said not have wife in jakarta, cz many expatriates also have second wife in Indonesia, but he said he isn't, because .. he's hard worker

After that we went around the mall he incidentally also the first time over there althought that mall near from his apartment.
Until finally 7.30pm, I must go back,he says thanks so much excited to be eating with me, also Im too, he take me until taxi pool, he said next time again and would message me again ...

I go... he wave his hand
after I at home,I sent he message.and he says good night to me

a few days later,I sent him message, but he not replied ... the day after that,I sent again and not replied again.I miscalled him,his number still active.Im really confuse..what's wrong my self?

until that,even I sent he message he never replied again.one times I had sent he message ,and I says that I like him,cause I can't lie to my self and always thinking about him.

please could you give me some opinion what should I do?

Thanks

Regards ...
by Dewi (guest)  

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/6/18 20:35
Well, he's married. Find a guy who isn't married!
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/6/18 20:53
How would you feel if you had a husband and he was in a relationship with another girl?
by xyz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/6/18 21:23
He's married. Move on. You wouldn't want your man to be with other woman.
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/6/18 22:04
He is married!!!! He is obviously not interested in you! So move on and respect his relationship.
by Duh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/6/19 01:59
Who really knows, but here's my theory - He was hoping to have an affair with you, but he realized it won't happen or it's too risky. He'll just visit a prostitute instead.
by ChicagoMike rate this post as useful

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/6/19 06:41
I think sometimes people mistake hospitality or friendliness for attraction. He has a wife, and he has not returned your calls. I would move on.
by Amyranth (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/7/1 15:44
omigod, you are like the 100th person who got story like this.

listen well. for those who work in a hospitality industry, you will experience this 4-5 times a year.
I used to work in a hotel in every department. I got hit by gay people, single parents lady and some obnoxious teen girl just because I was being nice to them... I even have a grandma giving me her address in Darwin so I can stay at her house whenever I visit Darwin for free.
I also have people asked where I lived so he can deliver his "fresh" caught fish to me personally.
well, take that as a "compliment" and move on!

do not waver and having fantasy, I repeat. DO NOT waver and have fantasy! it will just ruin both parties experiences!
by NoobGaijin rate this post as useful

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/7/8 01:14
Hello there. I'm Indonesian too.
As others have said, he is already married and I don't think going further and expect high from would be a good idea. I'm sure you yourself know that.

Anyway I'm really against affairs. In the end both parties will get hurt. Someone who really loves you won't keep another person.

I wish you luck on finding another, better partner.
by yvonnesudarman rate this post as useful

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/7/8 03:38
Is that his real name posted in the first post of this thread? If so, that is not cool and I am surprised that post/this thread has not been deleted.

Even if it is not his real name, it is definitely realistic enough to be somebody's name, and if that person has work in Indonesia, they may get a reputation they don't deserve.

by A Guy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: My Love is...Japanese Guy 2014/7/8 07:32
Thank you for pointed that out to us. The post has been edited.
by admin rate this post as useful

reply to this thread