Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is he for real? 2014/6/23 23:37
I met a Japanese guy online couple of months ago, and he begun telling me how interested he is in me, that he wants to visit my country and will bring me many nice presents.
After several weeks since our communication, he begun telling me that he loves me, that I bring meaning in his life, and that he is happy to have met me. He also mentioned that he told his parents about his communication with me and he brought up the possibility of marriage with me. He told them that he met a god girl online.
I told him that I'm interested in him and would like to try and see.
I wonder if he is sincere with me or just playing?
Any tips are welcome. Thank you for reading.
by tsubaki (guest)  

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/24 08:01
Sound like this could be the lead-up story to the couple in this thread:

http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+113780
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/24 08:02
I think Saru Bob said it best in this thread:

http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+115227

I can only assume that you're still young enough to be swayed by his words but when such a thing is said so lightly, it's best to take it lightly too and not to read too much into it.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/24 09:21
He wants to get married after just a few months after meeting online? Something doesn't seem right there!

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/24 09:26
so many of these threads. I wonder how old are you? Only a few weeks than telling someone they love them and wants to get married?
by x (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/24 13:54
normal or abnormal ? abnormal.
is it happen or not happen ? it may happen.

a person, who are disappointed about his real world(life), may try to change his situation to be a good one, and he may try to introduce a new innocent wind(you) from outside of his original territory.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/25 00:21
I understand that replying to comments of total strangers, talking feelings of a person never seen before, still being without a stable income. I understand that there is a reason behind everything.

Instead of putting effort in writing here, get an easy job to collect the minimum cash to pay the cheapest ticket to see him first and spend some reasonable together.
Start job hunting while there, put your master at work, as only writing that you have them is no use, just a waste of time, girl.
If don`t do these things in one year or more you will be just older.
by Iphone (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/25 01:27
I don't understand what you guys means with all these messages.
This one is different from the other story.
Me and the guy are around same age. We are both still young.
I understand completely that he might not be sincere with me.
Just wanted to read the inputs of anyone who has been in my situation and some advice from the others of course.
by tsubaki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/25 05:11
You're gonna have to get to know him better. Have you Skyped or video chatted with him? The downside of meeting people on the internet is that sometimes they aren't who you think they are.

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/25 05:46
How is it different from some of the thread here? Some of us are just sayin that anyone can say anything on the net. Let alone saying things like that after a few weeks? Think about it.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/25 05:59
Btw I think Iphone is post is for another thread :)

Anyway, get to know him. Don't take people words too easily. ;)
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/25 07:33
Just do not think about married.
meet him offline as a friend, know him better, then if both of you still feel the same like before, you can talk about married.Just let it flow...
by nainatina rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/25 09:16

Thank you. My reply was obviously meant for another post

There were thousands of questions like this.

Anyone with a grain of salt in their brain, including me, would say not to trust on what people type online.
by I phone (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/27 18:16
Hi, its iPhone:) I promise i haven't post this one! I have a partner and live happily together, but thanx for consideration:)
by Iphone (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/28 13:36
I guess there is another I phone?
by Iphone2 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/28 15:22
Too many Iphones lately.
by xyz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/6/28 22:25
iPhone 6 coming out soon!

Re: Is he for real? 2014/7/2 03:32

To OP

If I were you, I wouldn't take seriously anyone who mentions to his parents about a possibility of marriage with a girl who he met online a couple of months ago and who he hasn't even met in person. Serious or not, he is not right in his head. You would want to get to know the person before considering a serious relationship, wouldn't you?
by KK (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is he for real? 2014/7/2 20:12
KK, he talked to me and told me that he trusts me, believe in me and that he is coming to my country next year.
by tsubaki (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread