Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Special event October 3rd Nagoya 2014/6/25 04:51
Good Morning,
I am looking at booking a hotel in Nagoya for friday night 3rd October 2014. The prices seem very high.
My question is: Is that weekend in Nagoya a event, festival, public holiday etc etc.

The best western Nagoya has a double room on the 3rd October for $187 aus a night but the friday before (27th sept)and after (10th October) the same room is $94aus a night.
Can anyone suggest where we may book a room for the one night under $100 australian???
Kindest regards Diedre
by Diedre schmitt (guest)  

Re: Special event October 3rd Nagoya 2014/6/25 10:38
There's no public holiday that weekend, and I don't see any big events going on at that time, but there could be a conference or something. The Toyoko Inns in Nagoya have rooms available for members if you want to apply; otherwise I've only ever stayed at the Marriott there, which is pretty expensive.

If would help if you told us how many people you need rooms for too.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Special event October 3rd Nagoya 2014/6/25 10:57
Sorry, we are 2 adults.
by Diedre (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Special event October 3rd Nagoya 2014/8/28 16:55
Japanese grand prix happening 3rd to 5th oct near nagoya, most hotels booked out
by dave (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Special event October 3rd Nagoya 2014/8/29 00:54
Check out Rakuten, some selection available.
by Sokerikukko rate this post as useful

reply to this thread