Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is My Hotel Reservation Final? 2014/6/25 16:29
I made a room reservation with this onsen hotel (Toyakanko Hotel to be exact) for Oct directly via their Japanese site. I haven't heard a word from them since my reservation was made. Yet since they gave me a reservation number and all the reservation details, I guess we are safe, right? By the way, do these kind of hotels take credit card or do they only take cash? This was my first time booking rooms this way, and am not sure if that was all I needed to do until I show up at the hotel? Thanks in advance.
by Azyiu  

Re: Is My Hotel Reservation Final? 2014/6/25 17:13
I made a room reservation with this onsen hotel (Toyakanko Hotel to be exact) for Oct directly via their Japanese site. I haven't heard a word from them since my reservation was made.

Don't worry, if they gave you a reservation number it sounds like that was the confirmation of your booking. You shouldn't expect any more communication from them at this point.

By the way, do these kind of hotels take credit card or do they only take cash?

Larger hotels generally take credit cards, but not all do. Yours specifically does accept them.

http://web.travel.rakuten.co.jp/portal/my/info_page_e.Eng?f_no=12539
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Is My Hotel Reservation Final? 2014/6/25 17:17
yllwsmrf, thanks very much for your reply and information! And I feel so much better now!
by Azyiu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread