Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

visiting Narita with luggage 2014/7/2 18:20
I will be flying home at 9pm on a Monday.
This means I have a full afternoon between leaving my hotel in the morning and my flight.
I will unfortunately have two large suitcases with me.
Does anyone know, is there anything I can do with these cases at Narita city? Does the tourist information office cater for people with such packages?
And the manga cafe near Narita station- does anyone know if they have a place to leave bags and if they allow you to leave and come back again (some do, some don't)?

I would like to see narita shrine but it seems awkward with my cases
by walrus (guest)  

Re: visiting Narita with luggage 2014/7/2 20:07
You can looking at the Station or the Airport for a coinlocker. The big one is around 400 and 500 Yen. I dont know one is enough, it depends on how big your suitcases are.

Enjoy your trip

Greets from Switzerland

KuroRay
by KuroRay86 rate this post as useful

Re: visiting Narita with luggage 2014/7/2 20:13
Not sure about Narita City, but since you have plenty of time, why don't you go to the airport first and leave your suitcases there? (use a coinlocker or baggage storage service)
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: visiting Narita with luggage 2014/7/5 17:59
How much is this baggage storage service?

Has anyone ever used the narita manga cafe?
by not the walrus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: visiting Narita with luggage 2014/7/5 18:18
http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guide/service/list/svc_06.html

I have use the baggage storage service at Narita airport once. It cost me around 800 yen for a luggage and a big bag I think.

Won't cost you an arm and a leg anyways.
by hitori rate this post as useful

reply to this thread