Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to understand Japanese working man 2014/7/3 15:17
Good day,
Please answer my question , how do Japanese working men devotes their time or self to the women they wanted to be with?and, how could I distinguish his intention?
Please tell me Japanese Attitudes.
Thank you so much.
I hope I didn't offended you.
by crazy lady need help (guest)  

Re: How to understand Japanese working man 2014/7/3 19:04
Is he your boyfriend or husband? Is this an online relationship? A real life relationship?
If you provide us with more details, we might be able to help you more.
by xyz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to understand Japanese working man 2014/7/3 20:20
what is his blood type?
by William (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to understand Japanese working man 2014/7/3 21:22
Japanese attitudes are dependent on the individual person. We can't possibly gauge what someone is thinking without knowing them. It's best that you talk with him about it.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to understand Japanese working man 2014/10/9 15:02
Any man, who is really in love, will make time for his woman.

If he's always busy, can never be reached by his cell phone, or calls you then disappears for a while, consider him not interested or a player.

If he's really interested in you, he'll ask you to join him for many things: dinners, drives, lunches, etc.

My J-husband took a day off work to meet me for our first date. That was pretty big in my mind, because work for Japanese men is usually priority #1. After that, he invited me fishing, hikes in the mountains, basically, all the things he liked to do, he asked if I would join him.

J-men are just men everywhere in the world; if he likes you, he'll make time to see you. If not, consider him not so interested. ^_^

I hope that helps.
by a girl (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread