Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Arriving midnight in Kansai Airport 2014/7/3 18:50
Hi,

We will be arriving at Kansai International Airport at 12:55 AM, on Wed, 16 Jul (via UO688 from HKG).
We will probably be staying at Best Western Hotel Kansai Airport , located near Hineno Station.

According to the official the Kansai Airport website, there are night Airport Shuttle buses operated by Nankai Bus (www.nankaibus.jp/shinya/kanku/index.html). Unfortunately, the information is not available in English and I cannot read Japanese. I could get some basic understanding using Google Translation but not sure how accurate it is.

Can someone help me with these questions:

1. Is there a shuttle bus from Kansai Airport around 1.30 AM ~ 2.00 AM to Hineno Station?
2. Approximately how much would a taxi ride cost (incl. night charges, if any)?:
a) From Kansai Airport to Best Western Hotel Kansai Airport cost
b) From Kansai Airport to Kansai Airport Washington Hotel (near Rinku Town station)

Thanks
Bob
by bobb14  

Re: Arriving midnight in Kansai Airport 2014/7/3 20:56
From your another post, I know you are couple with your baby. Considering that situation, I strongly recommend Hotel Nikko Kansai airport. It is within the airport and you can just walk into the hotel. I think the fare will be 10000-15000 yen per twin bed room. You can reserve via the hotel website or some booking sites.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Arriving midnight in Kansai Airport 2014/7/4 05:13
I checked the room rate for 16th July and found that it is rather high, from 16400 yen (JTB) to more than 20000 yen,

If you want to go to Hineno by bus, you must wait until 3:50. There is 1:50 bus to Rinku town.

https://translate.google.co.jp/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=j...

Re: Arriving midnight in Kansai Airport 2014/7/4 05:18
Japanican is operated by JTB and they offer the same rate (16400 yen) for 16th July. You can see it in English.

http://www.japanican.com/en/hotel/list/?navcheckin=20140716&navcheckou...

Re: Arriving midnight in Kansai Airport 2014/7/6 16:51
Thanks so much.

Bob
by bobb14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread