Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

30 Day Trip To Japan Next Summer 2014/7/5 10:10
I'm planning a trip with my boyfriend for a month and I'm not sure where I want to stay. We want to stay for about a month (30 Days Or So...)In Japan but is it better to get a Hotel Or an Apartment.

- We are visiting Tokyo first and we'll be planning on going to all of the Theme Cafes for about a week of so (7+/- days)

- I want to be close to the station so that we can catch the train easily as we leave to the next city. We aren't sure where we want to go after that. And when we do go to an Onsen it'll only be for a couple of days.

- I'd like to have wifi if possible ♥

- Any Ideas? on where to stay and where to go after Tokyo?
by xCrazyxCaityx  

Re: 30 Day Trip To Japan Next Summer 2014/7/5 13:04
Hi,

Have you checked out airbnb.com? Some apartment rentals seem very nice and close to major stations. If you're staying for some time and with another person, that would be good for the wallet. Some hosts also provide free portable wifi too, something I found indispensable in Japan.
by chewurbrain rate this post as useful

Re: 30 Day Trip To Japan Next Summer 2014/7/5 17:41
Yes, I've looked through it :) It's what started my big question on whether I should get an apartment or not.

Do you think it'd be easy to just get a room at a love hotel for 30 days? would the staff even allow that? ^u^)" The rooms are cheap! ^u^)v
by xCrazyxCaityx rate this post as useful

Re: 30 Day Trip To Japan Next Summer 2014/7/5 18:56
I'm not too sure what you mean but you can't simply "get an apartment" for 30 days in Japan. It will be too expensive and troublesome.

What you can look into is what they call a "weekly mansion". Or you could even look at a "monthly mansion". "Mansion" is the local term for slightly newer apartments.

One month in such a place would cost your around 70~90k yen.
by hitori rate this post as useful

reply to this thread