Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fukuoka T2 check in bags 2014/7/6 14:39
Hi,

We will be arriving at Fukuoka airport from Singapore at 8.40am. Our connecting JAL flight to Sapporo from T2 is at 14:40pm.

As we would like to drop in at Tenjin via the subway, does anyone know if we are allowed to check in our luggage much earlier eg 3.5 hrs before the domestic flight?

Instead of putting the bags in the lockers, we thought it would be easier to check in the bags and get our boarding passes as well.
by Lee (guest)  

Re: Fukuoka T2 check in bags 2014/7/6 20:56
Last year a had a 7 hour transfer at Fukuoka on my way to Sapporo, with also the connecting flight with JAL. After my arrival I directly went to the domestic terminal, no problem at all checking in that early.

I was even asked if I didn't want an earlier flight, but since I rather spent a few hours in the city instead of waiting at the airport for three hours, I declined that offer.

As for my hand luggage, I put that in a small locker at the Hakata subway station.
by WizardOfOss rate this post as useful

Re: Fukuoka T2 check in bags 2014/7/6 23:16
Thanks. That's great!
by traveljet rate this post as useful

reply to this thread