Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Amanohashidate Sightseeing time 2014/7/7 04:14
On Thursday, July 31, we will be traveling from Kinosaki Onsen to Onomichi, with a stop in Amanohashidate. It will be a long day! But we are ok with arriving late in Onomichi.

Is it possible to arrive in and depart from Amanohashidate in three hours? We plan to have the Amanohashidate pass. We would walk from the station to the pier, take the boat to Ichinomiya, then take the cable car to Kasamatsu, and then back to Amanohashidate Station.

We are used to fast travel, and we are all fit.

Also, are there coin lockers in Amanohashidate station?

Dale
by Oenophile Angler  

Re: Amanohashidate Sightseeing time 2014/7/7 08:36
Is it possible to arrive in and depart from Amanohashidate in three hours?

Yes, if you travel at a fast pace, you can squeeze such an itinerary into three hours.

Also, are there coin lockers in Amanohashidate station?

Yes.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Amanohashidate Sightseeing time 2014/7/8 02:33
Thanks, Uji!

Dale
by Oenophile Angler rate this post as useful

Re: Amanohashidate Sightseeing time 2014/7/8 03:25
In April I arrived in Amanohashidate at 11:15 and did the itinerary you described. I am quite sure I left on the 2:50 (going in the opposite direction than you are)....
I also ate lunch not far from the bottom of the cable car and walked back across the pine covered sandbar and stopped for a cappuccino at that end....as well as taking many photos, so you should manage quite well with three hours....
Enjoy!
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

Re: Amanohashidate Sightseeing time 2014/7/8 23:55
This information helps me a lot. Thanks.

Dale
by Oenophile Angler rate this post as useful

reply to this thread