Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Coin-laundry near Park Hyatt Tokyo 2014/7/22 01:20
Am planning a trip to Japan with my family, and am hoping to be able to do laundry while travelling. Can anyone direct me to a coin-laundry that is close to the Park Hyatt in Tokyo? Thank you!
by whimsey (guest)  

Re: Coin-laundry near Park Hyatt Tokyo 2014/7/22 09:51
There is one near there!
http://www.wash-fold.com/
To find it on google map, look up your park in Shinjuku, then type in アピッシュ (the name of the place)
or コインランドリー (coin laundry in japanese)
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Coin-laundry near Park Hyatt Tokyo 2014/7/22 11:50
If you're staying at the Park Hyatt Tokyo, they provide laundry service for guests.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Coin-laundry near Park Hyatt Tokyo 2014/7/22 12:03
Yes, but it's a paid service, and it's not cheap. Then again you are staying at the Park Hyatt, and what is cheap there...?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Coin-laundry near Park Hyatt Tokyo 2014/7/22 19:26
There is a coin-laundry called "Baigetsu-coin-laundry" formally called "Baigetsu Public bath". A 1.2km or 10-15 mins walking distance. I think the coin-laundry close at night.
address: 6-20-11, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku

The laundry locates in a hidden discrete place. The first time visitors 100% miss the place. The local neighbors won't even know the place unless they used to visit the public bath years & years which closed in September 2010.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Coin-laundry near Park Hyatt Tokyo 2014/7/29 05:15
Thanks for the help! I have some free nights at the Park Hyatt so it is not costing so much, but I'm sure having them do my laundry would...
by whimsey (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread