Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kochi Castle and Chikurinji in the evening? 2014/8/20 09:01
Hello,

I have half day trip to Kochi. I want to see Kochi Castle and Chikurinji Temple but there is not time enough to see them both during opening hours. In this case, is it possible to:
(1) go to the park around Kochi Castle after 17:00 to just see the castle from outside - or park is also closed?
(2) go to Chikurinji Temple grounds after 17:00 (without entering any buildings)?

One more question about Kochi.
If I want to get on the latest My Yu Bus to go just once from Chikurinji Temple to Katsurahama Beach (and go back by ordinary bus), there is no other possibility than the one day pass?
by Aso0408  

Re: Kochi Castle and Chikurinji in the evening? 2014/8/22 23:41
You can walk around the grounds of Kochi Castle. Not sure about Chikurinji.
by ko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kochi Castle and Chikurinji in the evening? 2014/8/25 11:12
You don't really see anything at Chikurinji unless you walk up the stairs from the parking area and see it on foot, but it's very easy to make it a brief visit and it doesn't require entering buildings. If you just want to lay eyes on the castle, it's easy to see it while driving through town.
by Buri0110 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread