Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Murodo Snow Corridor 2015 2014/8/26 18:43
Hi There,

I'm planning a trip to Japan on the 1st April of 2015 until 18 of April 2015.I would like to drop by to Murodo snow Corridor as well on the 16th of April. As per your article stated, it was opened for the public on the 16th of April 2014. I'm wondering would it be the same for 2015? Where should i get the exact confirmation date for 2015?

Thank you.
by ALEA168  

Re: Murodo Snow Corridor 2015 2014/8/27 09:45
It's likely to have similar dates next year, but you'll have to wait for the official announcement which seems to have been posted around January last year. The announcement will eventually be posted on their official site here:

http://www.alpen-route.com/en/
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Murodo Snow Corridor 2015 2014/8/28 13:38
Hi,

Thanks a lot
by ALEA168 rate this post as useful

Re: Murodo Snow Corridor 2015 2014/9/2 19:10
Hi,

I plan to stay Matsumoto before heading to the Alphine Route. Is it advisable to start one way from Omachi to Tateyama? Or should I go around to Toyama city and start from there?

Thanks.

Re: Murodo Snow Corridor 2015 2014/9/3 02:32
It is totally feasible to do the Alpine Route from east to west. When we did it from west to east we noticed there were less people travelling on the opposite direction. It may not always be the case, but if so it means less waiting time and lining up for the various transports.
by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: Murodo Snow Corridor 2015 2014/9/3 13:50
Thanks William,then I'll have to use the baggage delivery service to send my stuff over.

Re: Murodo Snow Corridor 2015 2014/9/3 14:11

I plan to stay Matsumoto before heading to the Alphine Route. Is it advisable to start one way from Omachi to Tateyama? Or should I go around to Toyama city and start from there?

If you would already be in Matsumoto the night before, start from Omachi should be fine, just get started early; so to beat the tour groups.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Murodo Snow Corridor 2015 2014/9/3 23:41
Yea,probably will do that. May I ask which station should I buy for my last destination since I wanted to have a walk in between of Murodo and overnight there. I will go off to Osaka from Toyama Station. A ticket from Ogizawa to Kurobeko or a ticket from Ogizawa to Toyama but use it for the next day.

reply to this thread