Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

working in japan? 2014/8/26 20:58
Hello, was hoping some day go and live japan, but read lot about how hard it is, so was thinking asking you ppl what can i do?
I got waitress-bartender education and work experience 2 year, started learning japan.
I thought that 1-3 years from now I will try to go. so is there more that i can do so i will get working visa?
by jertzu  

Re: working in japan? 2014/8/27 10:20
I'm afraid they don't give out work visas for "service" industries like bartending or waitressing. Locals can do that.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: working in japan? 2014/8/27 11:12
At the moment you don't have many options to stay long term in Japan. You could go on a student visa and study the language, but it's rather expensive and still limiting for duration.

If you truly want to move to Japan long term than the next several years would be best spent earning a bachelor's degree. That would probably be the quickest and easiest way to a work visa.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread