Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Direction from Kansai Airport to Novotel 2014/9/2 15:40
Dear Sir/ Madam
I plan to visit Osaka with my husband and 2 children, my flight schedule will arrive at Kansai Airport Osaka 22.25 local time
How to get to Novotel Koshien Osaka West Hotel 3-30 Koshien Takashio Cho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo-ken ? And will take how much time?
Thank you
by themerna  

Re: Direction from Kansai Airport to Novotel 2014/9/2 17:20
Unfortunately the last limousine bus for that area leaves at 22:35 and there is no chance of you making it. There is a train at 11:05 but you are unlikely to make that also and even if you did would require several transfers. A taxi would be very expensive

It would be much easier for you to stay in an airport area hotel for the first night.
by ed (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Direction from Kansai Airport to Novotel 2014/9/4 05:09
Either stay in a hotel for 1 night nearby eg Rinku Town or
Catch a coach to Osaka then catch Taxi
I think the taxi is expensive as it is after 10pm.
by Jensen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Direction from Kansai Airport to Novotel 2014/9/4 22:38
2 possibilities:

- take the 23:05 train to Namba
- then train to UMEDA(HANSHIN)
OR train to AMAGASAKI(HANSHIN)
- then Hanshin Main Line Ltd. Exp to KOSHIEN(be careful you will be takin the last train). You'll arrive at 00:32.

You can also take a taxi from UMEDA to KOSHIEN (20 minutes).

other possibility is to take the 23:50 boat ferry from KANSAI Airport to KOBE Airport, then take a taxi from KOBE Airport to Koshien

by tanukikoopa rate this post as useful

Re: Direction from Kansai Airport to Novotel 2014/9/4 23:12
if you are still in planning, changing a flight of earlier arrival, or changing your hotel is better, because you come with children.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread