Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Onomichi Betchya Festival 2014/9/7 20:10
Does anyone have any information about this festival (1-3rd November)
will be thankful to hear about it.
Thank you
by Marikaz  

Re: Onomichi Betchya Festival 2014/9/8 12:12
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Onomichi Betchya Festival 2014/9/8 17:59
thx!! I read many websites. Wanted to hear from someone that has been there. Seems no one went there...strange...
by Marikaz rate this post as useful

Re: Onomichi Betchya Festival 2014/9/8 21:41
Many people go to Japan. Not so many go to Onomichi. Even fewer may have gone to that festival. And even fewer post here. It is not strange. Some questions may not get answers.

Have you contacted the Onomichi Tourism Association about the festival? What questions do you have, specifically, about it? Some people here are very helpful, but they may not know everything. You have to have patience. Perhaps someone may respond, but don't be upset if no one does.

by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Onomichi Betchya Festival 2014/9/9 14:39
John B. i am not upset at all. On the contrary, i realy appreciate the amazing work you do. you helped me alot. I ment that tourists (like me) usualy look for festivals. its always a good reason to change plans. and this festival has no information in JNTO or your site or some contradict information like saying its in Kibitsu-hiko shrine, which is somewhere else. And the fact that not many go there make me feel some doubt about it. Anyhow we are in Hiroshima which is close. and i will check in Onomici as you reccmended. Have a wonderful day!!
by Marikaz rate this post as useful

reply to this thread