Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying bus ticket from Yasumiya bus terminal 2014/9/27 16:56
Hi there,

just want to confirm if it's possible to buy a bus ticket to Hachinohe station from the Yasumiya bus terminal?

I just arrived at Yasumiya today (got a ride from a friend) and when I went to the bus terminal to get a ticket to Hachinohe for 2 days later (29 Sep), the staff said "no reserve". Does this mean I'm not allowed to buy bus tickets in advance or I cannot buy tickets there at the Yasumiya bus terminal at all?

Thanks a lot for your advice!
by deliquescens (guest)  

Re: Buying bus ticket from Yasumiya bus terminal 2014/9/27 17:07
just want to confirm if it's possible to buy a bus ticket to Hachinohe station from the Yasumiya bus terminal?

Yes.

when I went to the bus terminal to get a ticket to Hachinohe for 2 days later (29 Sep), the staff said "no reserve". Does this mean I'm not allowed to buy bus tickets in advance or I cannot buy tickets there at the Yasumiya bus terminal at all?

It seems that reservations can only be made at JR ticket offices (at railway stations), but not at Yasumiya. But you don't need reservations. You will have no problems riding the bus on the 29th without one. The reservation system is not for designated seats anyway. It is more for giving the bus company an advance idea of how many people will show up and a second buses is possibly needed.

September 29 is likely to be very calm, and you should have no problems just boarding the bus.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Buying bus ticket from Yasumiya bus terminal 2014/9/27 18:12
Thanks Uji!! That's a relief to know. Will also be doing the Oirase hike tmr by taking the bus to Ishigedo and hiking to Nenokuchi before taking the bus back to Yasumiya. Looking forward to it!! :)
by deliquescens (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread