Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Midnight transfer from Kansai Airport 2014/9/30 11:36
My flight arrive at Kansai Airport at 10 pm midnight we are 4 adult, we plan to go to Kyoto. Which one is better, book hotel near airport for 1 night or direct to Kyoto?
How much cost Taxi at midnight from Kansai Airport to Ibis hotel Kyoto station?
by themerna  

Re: Midnight transfer from Kansai Airport 2014/9/30 11:54
Either book a hotel or take the late night bus to Kyoto. Either would be ok, but taxi is probably prohibitively expensive. Here's the bus info:

http://www.kate.co.jp/pc/e_time_table/e_kyoto.html
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Midnight transfer from Kansai Airport 2014/9/30 18:28
I often use The Nikko Hotel Kansai, this is the hotel 'actually' in the Kansai terminal building, about 3 minutes walk from the exit area after you have been cleared by customs. Also the train and bus connections are within the airport for your trip to Kyoto. The hotel is open 24 hours with late check-out at 12 noon!. If I fly into Kansai like your flight, late at night I prefer to relax at the hotel for that night and then move on in the mid-morning refreshed. You can book direct, or try through booking.com or similar, your 'worry' is that your flight may be delayed or arrive late!, believe me, this does sometimes happen, so having the hotel there at the airport will take a lot of pressure off you. Good luck and enjoy your trip.
by Barrieaw rate this post as useful

reply to this thread