Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

hair toner 2014/9/30 14:42
Where can I buy hair toner for bleached hair in Japan? When the hair salon in Japan dyes my hair blonde it turns yellow, I never seen toner for sale at the stores. Is there toner for sale online like on Rakuten? (I tried to search on rakuten but maybe I am using the wrong Japanese words because I got no results). Thank you.
by guest (guest)  

Re: hair toner 2014/9/30 16:35
You can purchase at any pharmacy, local drug stores, Don-ki and other discount shops, supermarkets(Health & Beauty section) or cosmetic shops.
You can be searched by "Hair Bleach".
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: hair toner 2014/10/1 13:26
It would be nice to have links to some hair toner on rakuten.
What is the word for hair toner in Japanese?? Because when I write 髪のトナー or 髪トナー to search on rakuten I get no results. Can you please link a product picture as this is still not helping.
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hair toner 2014/10/1 15:10
universal-doll.com/2014/01/japan-hair-salon-101-what-you-can-get-done-at-a-hair-salon-in-japan-terms-and-definitions/

this may or may not be the answer to your question but it do provide information on hair saloon/care in japan with description of japanese terms.
by not... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hair toner 2014/10/1 15:20
Have you tried looking at the global rakuten site to see if they offer such products?

I have seen this: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atbeauty/item/atbeauty-000119/

Copy the katakana on the Japanese site and see what pops up?

I picture googled 髪のトナー and this blog of a Japanese girl came on and she used the linked product.

But it seems that toner isn't the right term and not many Japanese use such a product. At least an interview with a Japanese hairstylist stated this.
by asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hair toner 2014/10/3 04:19
I had to have a friend ship me the toner I used to use in the states because I couldn't find any that actually worked here. :(
by Guest53 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread