Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Moving House between Hiroshima and Kanto 2014/10/19 15:22
Hi guys. I'm in the process of moving house and was wondering if anyone knew of any removal companies that would move my items between Hiroshima City to Kanto. I'm currently deciding between two job but both are based in Kanto so I'm looking for a company that would be happy to pick up and move me there.

I currently live in a Leopalace and don't have too much stuff. The biggest item I own is a sofabed. All other items are small e.g. rice cooker, kettle, fan, heater, clothes, kitchenware...etc. (No big/major appliances)

I don't speak much Japanese so if they are English speaking that would be excellent. Feel free to recommend any Japanese only ones however.

Thank you.
by Jemineye  

Re: Moving House between Hiroshima and Kanto 2014/10/21 03:19
Yamato Kuroneko offers domestic moving services and you can check out the page here: http://www.008008.jp/en/

Their inquiry form is in English so I would assume they will have English-speaking employees to help you out if needed.
by yozakura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Moving House between Hiroshima and Kanto 2014/10/21 09:45
If the only large item you own is a sofabed then consider just buying a new one in your new city. Everything else can be boxed up and shipped likely for less than a moving company would charge.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Moving House between Hiroshima and Kanto 2014/10/22 00:45
Thanks for the info yozakura. They seem like th best option.

As for buying a new sofabed, I really don't want to lol. I feel like I will have wasted money and it's rather comfortable. Can Kuroneko ship it for me?
by Jemineye rate this post as useful

Re: Moving House between Hiroshima and Kanto 2014/10/22 23:22
They should be able to move the sofabed for you judging from here: http://www.008008.jp/en/delivery/kazai/

Not sure about the price so it may be a good idea to inquire with them.
by yozakura (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread