Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Last week of 3 week itinerary 2014/10/20 12:48
Hey everyone!

Myself and two friends are heading to Japan from late November for 3 weeks and returning home mid December.

We have our itinerary planned for 2 weeks.

We are starting in Tokyo, heading to Nagoya, then to Kyoto and Osaka and finally to Hiroshima.

In each city we are also seeing surrounding areas.

We are doing all that in 2 weeks. We have kept the last week free as things will pop up as we travel or we might see things we want to do later which we can do on the third week.

My question to you guys is, is there anything more adventurous we could do during the 3rd week?

Something like Canyoning, rafting or caving. But seeing as the third week is in December and its winter, im assuming these things might be canceled due to the weather and snow.

It can be anywhere between Tokyo and Hiroshima.

Thanks everyone!
by Daniel Morris (guest)  

Re: Last week of 3 week itinerary 2014/10/20 16:07
Searching for canyoning brings a lot of links to Canyons in Minakami (http://canyons.jp). I can definitely recommend them, I've done canyoning with them before... unfortunately as you said, they don't have anything in December. They do have winter sports adventures however if that interests you!

Oh, and I just saw they have caving year-round! They can provide accommodations, transport to and from the station, and they guys are really nice and speak English no problem, so if you are interested in a specific package you can email them and talk directly.

Also, Gunma is a really beautiful area (even in winter) and you could probably get your fill of onsens too if you're interested. It isn't EXACTLY on the way from Hiroshima to Tokyo, but it is easy enough access from Tokyo, so maybe check into them to see if that is something you'd like to do.

Have fun!
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread