Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Claska Hotel 2014/10/23 08:38
Has anybody else stayed at Claska in Meguro? Their website says it's a 15 minute walk to Gakugei-daigaku station on the Tokyu Toyoko line, not sure if that means it's in an inconvenient location. I initially picked it because the neighborhood seems charming and design of the hotel looks great, but there were a few comments on how hard it is to get there on Tripadvisor.

Additional context: This is only my second trip to Tokyo so I don't mind staying somewhere off the beaten path, so long as it's not wildly inaccessible, and part of my bucket list for this trip though is to go to Shimokitazawa and Omotesando. During my first trip, I stayed in Tokyo for 8 days and visited Shinjuku, Shibuya, Akihabara, etc, so I'd love to experience a different side of Tokyo this time.
by neuromantically  

Re: Claska Hotel 2014/10/23 10:18
That's a pretty long walk from the station. I myself would choose something more convenient.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Claska Hotel 2014/10/23 11:19
so long as it's not wildly inaccessible

I'd say that Claska definitely qualifies as "wildly inaccessible" - it's kind of the middle of nowhere.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Claska Hotel 2014/10/23 12:02
I think if you focus on convenience, and let them able to stay in the hotel in Shinjuku and Shibuya.
However, I think Claska that's unusual design hotel in Japan.
I think the station Gakugeidaigaku, I'm a pretty good place.
Eating places have also been enhanced.

by haro1210 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread