Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best Trek for me in Japan 2014/10/29 16:26
Hi,
My friend and I are both male and are twenty years old (we are from Singapore). we are both very physically fit and love nature (i'm into photography). We are looking for a two day trek or 2 one day treks in a beautiful place in any of the Japanese alps. We will leave Tokyo on the 9th of November morning and head to the alps and stay there till the 12th November morning and then leave on the 12th morning to Kyoto. we are both adventurous but do not have any navigational skills so we'd prefer to follow a path. Could you recommend any places and specific routes?
We have a Japan Rail pass so we would like to maximize the use of it so anywhere which is accesible with a Japan Rail pass. we are looking for a place with a beautiful scenery and not overcrowded with tourists. We are thinking of going to Kamikochi, would you recommend that? I heard it closes November 15th, am I pushing it too close? Sorry for the long post.
Looking forward to your reply, thanks so much
Warm Regards,
Vikram
by Vikram (guest)  

Re: Best Trek for me in Japan 2014/10/29 20:55
Depends on what you want to see.
I think the pilgrimage routes could be something your looking for.

by Shintai rate this post as useful

Re: Best Trek for me in Japan 2014/11/2 19:44
Thanks for your help shintai I will google some of these routes
by Vikram (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread