Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Beppu Attractions 2014/11/7 02:41
We want to visit Jigoku Hells, Bamboo Craft Center, Jigoku Mushi Kobo Kanawa, African Safari and the Monkey Park. We have 3 days in Beppu/Oita area. Are there any of the above attractions that we can see on the same day? How much time should we allow for each attraction? We will be staying at a hotel in Beppu. Thank you.
by jackie42  

Re: Beppu Attractions 2014/11/7 11:44
The Hells Tour will take only a few hours at most. Six of the eight are either next door to each other or just a few minutes walk. The monkey park/aquarium will take about the same or less. Since you mention the safari I presume you are driving. All of the places you mention you can cover in 3 days - you could squeeze it into less but making things more hectic is a lot less fun.
If you want to see a preview of the Hells Tour, Monkey Park, and Mt. Tsurumi mountaintop view, see:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7LcPcmoSg-hOggZamc2lUNTr46ApKX...
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Beppu Attractions 2014/11/7 13:28

Kokonoe suspension bridge in Autumn could be interesting :

http://www.yumeooturihashi.com/
by lostintranslation (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Beppu Attractions 2014/11/13 21:46
Jigoku Mushi Kobo - allow at least one hour if you plan to cook. It's walking distance from the Kannawa area hells, and can be done on the same day.
by kasasagi rate this post as useful

Re: Beppu Attractions 2014/11/14 14:09
I took the Jigoku Meguri tour inclusive of visiting 8 hells within 2.5hrs.
I find it a bit rush but it is great if one intends to have a glimpse and running on time-tight.
by Jasmin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Beppu Attractions 2014/12/18 14:18
Thank you all for your suggestions...
by jackie42 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread