Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Niseko Transportation 2014/11/8 21:57
I am heading to otaru and niseko.

According to japan-guide, I can take the niseko liner, rapid train or a favorable transfer at Otaru, the one way trip takes about 100 minutes and costs 1840 yen.

Q1) Niseko liner can be taken at Otaru station right?

Q2) I am heading back to New chitose airport (domestic) from Niseko. Which is the recommended way? Is the JR train easier? Do i need to transfer at otaru again or is it a direct train? or is Hokkaido resort liner (shuttle bus) easier?

Q) If my domestic flight is departing from new chitose airport at 12.10pm with jetstar, what time do i need to be at the airport to check in? Will arriving at 10.50am via Hokkaido resort liner shutter bus be too risky?

Q3) Is it easy to get from Kansai(international) to Kansai (domestic) airport? How long would it take?

MANY THANKS for all ur time!
by lugj (guest)  

Re: Niseko Transportation 2014/11/9 11:54
Q1) Niseko liner can be taken at Otaru station right?

Yes.

I am heading back to New chitose airport (domestic) from Niseko. Which is the recommended way?

By direct bus. There are multiple companies.

Is the JR train easier?

Unless you stay near a train station (most people don't), the bus is easier.

Do i need to transfer at otaru again or is it a direct train?

There are no direct trains to the airport. A transfer is needed at Otaru.

If my domestic flight is departing from new chitose airport at 12.10pm with jetstar, what time do i need to be at the airport to check in?

I recommend to be at the airport at least one hour before departure. Since a bus ride is involved (buses are not as reliable as trains), I recommend to add an additional 30 minutes or so just to be sure.

Will arriving at 10.50am via Hokkaido resort liner shutter bus be too risky?

No, that sounds like a good choice.

Q3) Is it easy to get from Kansai(international) to Kansai (domestic) airport? How long would it take?

Jetstar Japan uses Kansai Airport Terminal 1. Most international flights also depart from Terminal 1. Only a few airlines use Terminal 2. So, you will likely arrive and depart from the same building and should be fairly easy.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread