Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Miyanoshita train station to moto hakone 2014/11/10 17:29
Hi,

Would like to have guidance concerning tozan bus from miyanoshita train station to moto hakone

1. Any time table?
2. The journey time and fare?
3. Is the bus stop from miyanoshita train is close?
4. Is it the same name between the bus stop name and trains statiin name in miyanioshita train station.

Thanks to guide

Rgds.Joel

by JJoel  

Re: Miyanoshita train station to moto hakone 2014/11/10 23:02
At MIYANOSHITA station go down the ramp to the street, turn right and the bus stop is just a few feet away. There is a map and timetable posted at each stop. You want the H bus line and it is 21 stops to Moto-Hankone. As I recall it takes 30 to 40 minutes. I used a pass so I don't know the cost.
It's the red line on the map.

http://www.hakone-tozanbus.co.jp/english/route/
by Dick H rate this post as useful

Re: Miyanoshita train station to moto hakone 2014/11/10 23:07
If you have time you ought to buy the Hakone Free Pass and ride the whole route. From Miyanoshita stay on the train until the end at GORA, then take the cable car and ropeway over to TOGENDAI at Lake Ashi, then the boat goes across the lake to MOTO-HAKONE.

Re: Miyanoshita train station to moto hakone 2014/11/12 03:16
You're Welcome !

Re: Miyanoshita train station to moto hakone 2014/11/12 12:35
Hi dick,

Thank you
I did buy a fuji hakone pass my journey start from shinjuku by bus to togendai - owakudani - gora - wishing to try the train so we go to miyanoshita/hakone yumoto however need to save time thats why we choose miyanoshita to moto hakone then to hakone machi to togendai - gotemba - Kawaguchiko

I stay at kawaguchiko so need earlier to go there

Just worried about the tight schedule.
by JJoel rate this post as useful

reply to this thread