Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR Train Question 2014/11/21 16:11
Hi. I want to go from Narita Station to Ryogoku Station on the JR line. There is a route with one stop at Kinshicho Station. Do I change trains at this station or does the same train go onto Ryogoku Station on the JR Chuo/Sobu line. Thank you.
by Grahame (guest)  

Re: JR Train Question 2014/11/21 16:46
Welcome!(^o^)/
Last Sunday I ate reasonable Tonkatsu at Ryogoku.
You need to transfer at Kinshicho station, local train and express don't stop the same platform, so you need to use escalator or something to ride local.

BTW, you will be able to see SkyTree clearly from Kinshicho station.
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: JR Train Question 2014/11/21 16:52
First, do you really mean Narita station? Narita station is the central station of Narita city, it is not at Narita airport. But in any case, the answer may depend on the particular train so check Hyperdia (double arrow means you stay in the same train, yellow icon means you change trains).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: JR Train Question 2014/11/21 16:52
Station Map in Japanese
http://www.jreast.co.jp/estation/stations/609.html
Rapid train (from Narita) arrive at platform 3 and local train (to Ryogoku) stop at platform 1.
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: JR Train Question 2014/11/21 19:14
Thank you very much ajapaneseboy and Firas. You have been very helpful and answered my question very good. I will make sure I try the Tonkatsu and look out for the Sky Tree. Thank you again.
by Grahame (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread