Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Haneda Airport 2014/11/21 23:07
Dear Sir/Madam

I will arrive at Narita Airport Terminal 2 on 23.12.2014 at 6.40 am with JL and then I need to go to Haneda Airport to take the next flight at 11.30 am to Sapporo. Kindly assist me the following:-

1) which train that I need to take directly without transfer to Haneda Airport? Kindly show me the way to the counter to purchase ticket.

2) which stop do I need to stop to take the flight JL to Sapporo? Haneda International or Haneda Domestic? At the Terminal 1 or Terminal 2?

3) which wifi router are you recommended to rent during my trip at Sapporo (for 12 days)?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully
Ms Chong
by CHONG KWAI YOONG (guest)  

Re: Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Haneda Airport 2014/11/22 08:59
1) There is no direct train service between Narita and Haneda airport. The airport limousine bus operated between the airport for 3,100 Yen, 65-85 mins transfer.

2) All flights operated by Japan airline depart from Haneda Terminal 1. If you are in Haneda terminal 2, then you can catch free shuttle buses depart and arrive every 5 mins interval between two terminals.

3)
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Haneda Airport 2014/11/22 09:45
1) There is no direct train service between Narita and Haneda airport.

Yes, there is (it is jointly operated by Keisei, Toei, and Keikyu).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Haneda Airport 2014/11/22 10:05
https://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/bus_services/haneda/narita.html
will tell you all you need to know about getting from Narita to Haneda
We always use GAC for pocket wifi rental;
http://www.globaladvancedcomm.com/pocketwifi.html
by AusTF rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Haneda Airport 2014/11/22 10:07
1)2)
Both airport web explained all.

To Sapporo dep from Domesetic terminal of HND.
Don't open Int'l ver web.

NRT is one web no separated.
by Chila (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Haneda Airport 2014/11/22 19:05
"1) There is no direct train service between Narita and Haneda airport."

Yes, there is. Look at the JTB or JR Jikokuhyo.
With friends like that, who needs enemies? :)
by Dick H rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Haneda Airport 2014/11/22 21:24
Because Dec. 23 is a holiday (Emperor's birthday), there seems to be only one direct train which would work with OP's schedule, leaving Narita T2 at 8:44, arriving at Haneda at 10:17.

The situation at Haneda makes looking it up on Hyperdia a bit confusing. There are two railway companies serving Haneda (Tokyo Monorail and Keikyu), and their stations are distinct. "International Terminal" and "Domestic Terminal" are the stations of Keikyu, and the others ("International Building", "Terminal 1" and "Terminal 2") are the stations of Tokyo Monorail.

So, because the direct services are operated by Keikyu on the Haneda end, use "Domestic Terminal" as the arrival station.

Re: Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Haneda Airport 2014/11/22 21:31
And as for directions, it's all explained on the Narita airport website (remember that you need to go to the Keisei station, not the JR one, but they are right next to each other):

http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/access/train/index.html#03

And as for buying a ticket, either ask an attendant at the Keisei station for guidance, or even better, just buy a Suica or Pasmo card.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2359_003.html

Re: Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Haneda Airport 2014/11/22 21:58
By the way, if you buy a Suica or Pasmo, don't forget to add some money on it right after you buy it, because it comes only with 1,500 yen and the Narita-Haneda trip costs 1,787.

reply to this thread