Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which Japanese Language School? 2014/11/22 12:00
Hi, i have been living here for 6 months. I did not think learning Japanese before but i decided to go a school and learn.
I searched a liitle bit. Ofcourse best way for choosing a school going there and see but your experiences is important for me.
I ll go school for one year. Every week days between 09.00-13.00.
I found 2 good school, you know anything about that schools?
Or is there any better schhol?

1- The Naganuma School
http://www.naganuma-school.ac.jp/

2- Nichibei Kaiwa Gakuin Japanese Language Instıtute
http://www.nichibei.ac.jp/jli/

Thank you so much for your help
by Turkish Tsubasa  

Re: Which Japanese Language School? 2014/11/24 19:25
I only know about Naganuma - my non-Japanese spouse studied Japanese there years ago (he is pretty fluent), so did another non-Japanese spouse of a friend of mine. I believe this one is a quite traditional school with years of experience. Many people study there full-time for 1, 1.5, or 2 years, aiming to enroll in Japanese universities once their Japanese language proficiency has reached the required level. Grammar-focused, solidly structured lessons.

I always thought Nichibei was an English language school for the locals, so I had to look it up to read some details. Their Japanese Language Institute seems to be more geared toward people sent from overseas to Japan to work - embassies, corporations, and other organizations - and provide more practical, possibly more business situation oriented conversational lessons. But I have not checked the curriculum in detail.

If you are in Japan, you might want to visit the schools to inquire. Enjoy learning!
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Which Japanese Language School? 2014/11/27 10:23
Thanks for usefull informations. I ll visit both of them this week. But Nichibei is my first choose :)
by Turkish Tsubasa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread