Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/11/27 08:16
Ohayo everybody! Hello from Osaka! We just arrived yesterday and it was quite an adventure navigating the trains, but glad to say we made it! It wasn't easy with the kids and two large bags, so we were wondering if anyone knows whether we can use takuhaibin to send our bags to Disneyland hotel, where we will be staying next? Thank you!
by gumbokins  

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/11/27 11:31
Where now? Already check out?
From which date TDR???
by AMP (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/11/27 12:30
If it has an address, you can takkyubin to it.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/11/27 12:50
Good morning!

We will be heading there next week.

So the hotel will be able to accept our bags? Should I call the hotel to inform them or ?
by gumbokins rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/11/27 13:19
Ask your hotel front first.

This is "takkyubin" service.
http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/en/personal/ta_q_bin/

Largest size 160 about 2000Y/one.
by AMP (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/11/27 21:24
It is generally not necessary to inform the hotel, at least if you have a reservation. They have your name on their system, so they know who you are. Of course, it can't hurt either, but it can be more trouble than it's worth, especially if you don't speak Japanese.

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/11/27 21:50
I dit takyubin a lot of time and never phone the hotel before. It always worked well.
So I think no problem for Disneyland.
by nekochan07 rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/11/27 23:25
Thanks everybody for the replies!

There is a takyubin store near where I am staying so drop off should be easy. We are just not terribly keen on making the train transfers with the 2 suitcases.
by gumbokins rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/12/1 14:47
Hello good people of japan-guide! Happy to report our bags arrived in TKDL safe and sound :)got a little nervous there for a moment because there was some unsureness about the forms but they made it! I love Japan! Will be forwarding them again to NRT when we check out
by gumbokins (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/12/1 20:15
Be careful that shipping to airports must generally be done two days in advance (although that may not be true if you are shipping from somewhere in the Tokyo area).

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/12/1 20:28
Thanks Firas for the reminder. From TDL we will have a few days in Tokyo city. I plan to send the bags to Marita when we leave TDL. I suppose takyubin will be able to store it at the airport for a few days?
by gumbokins (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin to Disneyland hotel 2014/12/1 20:49
Yes, a few days is fine. Normally it's up to one week, fir airports it could even be more.

reply to this thread