Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Clothes Rental at Fujiten Snow Resort 2014/12/5 22:39
Hi, we are bringing our kids to Fujiten Snow Resort for their first snow experience but am not sure what winter wear we need to buy and what we can rent. The website indicates that there is 'clothes' rental service but does not mention which clothes. Can someone kindly share with us what is available for rental? If my young girl just goes for sledding, are snow boots, ski pants and ski gloves for rent?

Thank you in advance.
by Chea (guest)  

Re: Clothes Rental at Fujiten Snow Resort 2014/12/6 07:09
Can someone kindly share with us what is available for rental?

Typically a full set includes jacket, pants, gloves and possibly a hat and/or goggles. Note that they may have a limited selection and sizes.

If my young girl just goes for sledding, are snow boots, ski pants and ski gloves for rent?

The only thing I'm not sure about is snow boots. The rest should be available.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Clothes Rental at Fujiten Snow Resort 2014/12/6 10:36
Dear yllwsmrf , thanks for the info. Seems like we can skip buying gloves.

If anyone has experience on the snow boots part, please kindly share with me. Arigatou!
by Chea (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Clothes Rental at Fujiten Snow Resort 2014/12/6 14:22
Send e-mail. (jump to bottom)
http://www.fujiten.net/pc/

Web mentioned NO rental[レンタル] gloves,hat/helmet and sunglass/goggle.
Also fare table 上(jacket) and 下(pants) only maybe no rent boots for kids.

Regular rental Ski/Snow board set include boots no worry.
Ski/Snow boots is not normal hard type like this.
http://youtu.be/6UjJxXsFaXo
by TRg (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Clothes Rental at Fujiten Snow Resort 2014/12/6 14:45
Sorry I missed that note on their rental page. Looks like you'll need your own gloves and boots if you don't get a ski/snowboard rental.

by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Clothes Rental at Fujiten Snow Resort 2014/12/7 13:29
Dear yllwsmrf and TRg,
thank you for your replies. I did try to email them as TRg suggested and they actually replied. (I tried some others and no replies, so gave up sending enquiries.) attach their replies for benefit of others:
We prepare ski, snowboard, snow jackets, pants and boots(for ski and snowboard) as rental.
We do not have gloove rental, but you can buy at the shop in Fujiten.
And ski and snowboard lessen costs separately from rental fee and lift ticket fee.
by Chea (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread