Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ana experience japan fare april/may 2015 2014/12/14 23:34
Hi there

I will be travelling in Japan April/May 2015 and wanna go to the islands in the south, however the cheap fares are not bookable at the moment and the airline answered i should be patient and they could not give me a date. Does anybody know when the fare is usually bookable for april/may?
Thanks a lot
Diego
by Diego (guest)  

Re: ana experience japan fare april/may 2015 2014/12/15 10:51
Try around the end of January.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: ana experience japan fare april/may 2015 2014/12/15 10:57
Note that on the ANA website in some countries, the "up to" date on the main page of the Experience Japan fare is not updated until some time after the tickets are on sale (this was the case on the French one this summer when the fall/winter tickets were on sale). To be sure, check the Japanese ANA site for domestic flights. When the tickets go on sale, the Experience Japan ones will too, regardless of what your local ANA site says.

http://www.ana.co.jp/dom/
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: ana experience japan fare april/may 2015 2014/12/15 12:37
What you can do is to go to the ANA office. You would have to pay a transaction fee but at least you have the comfort of knowing you have a ticket. Especially important for peak seasons.
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ana experience japan fare april/may 2015 2014/12/15 23:04
Thanks a lot for your helpful answers!
by Diego (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ana experience japan fare april/may 2015 2015/1/10 00:46
Just in case anyone should be interested, the japan experience fare is now bookable throuh end of october, also on the german page, although the page is not updated yet.
by Diego (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread