Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Anime Japan 2015 tickets 2014/12/22 06:08
I've just looked on the Anime Japan website to see how I can purchase tickets in February, however I noticed that there appears to be no way for people living outside of Japan to purchase tickets.

I know I might be able to purchase tickets via Voyagin, but I don't fancy spending $40 on the tickets.

I arrive in Japan on the 20th March 2015 so wondering what my chances are of buying tickets from 7/11 soon as I arrive in Tokyo?
Or getting tickets on the day at the venue? I am planning on going on Saturday 21st.

Hopefully there will be someone who can help me with answering this question.
by Kari Haruka  

Re: Anime Japan 2015 tickets 2014/12/22 09:57
I arrive in Japan on the 20th March 2015 so wondering what my chances are of buying tickets from 7/11 soon as I arrive in Tokyo? Or getting tickets on the day at the venue?

No problem. There is no limit on admission so you don't need to worry about getting them in advance. Tickets cost the same either way, you just save the time buying in advance since you won't have to wait in the ticket line at the venue.

I know I might be able to purchase tickets via Voyagin, but I don't fancy spending $40 on the tickets.

Wow that's like a 300% service charge
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Anime Japan 2015 tickets 2014/12/23 20:14
That's the price that was being charged for Anime Japan 2014 from Voyagin.

There's a 7/11 near the hotel which I am staying at so I will just purchase the ticket as soon as I arrive in Japan. Seeing as there shouldn't be a problem buying the ticket the day before the event.

Thank you for confirming that for me.
by Kari Haruka rate this post as useful

Re: Anime Japan 2015 tickets 2015/1/11 08:59
I arrive in Japan on march 18th and will be staying at Shinagawa prince hotel. I`ve been there before so i remember there is a 7-11 store close to it, Is it possible to try to buy tickets in there? Do i just have to ask for the cashier for a couple of tickets for this event? Thanks in advance.
by otaku4e (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread