Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sagano Scenic Train ticket at JR KIX Station 2015/1/5 00:42
I plan to visit Osaka early April 2015. My trip plan is suit for

Day 1:Osaka Amazing Pass 1 day-Nankai Version
Day 2:Kaiyu Ticket - Osaka City Version
and KANSAI Thru Pass 3 days for the day left

Google tell me that I can buy OAP and KTP at the Nankai Ticket Office-KIX station and any subway station for Kaiyu Ticket

My plan also included "Sagano Scenic Railway". So what I need help is, Can I booking this train ticket in advance at the JR Ticket Office KIX station ??

Thanks.
by TP (guest)  

Re: Sagano Scenic Train ticket at JR KIX Station 2015/1/5 08:20
Can I booking this train ticket in advance at the JR Ticket Office KIX station ??

Yes, that should be possible there.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Sagano Scenic Train ticket at JR KIX Station 2015/1/5 18:10
Thanks you very much, Uji.
by TP (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sagano Scenic Train ticket at JR KIX Station 2015/1/6 23:50
Hello. I have similar question. I would like to buy Sagano Scenic Railway tickets in advance, but I will arrive to Japan via Fukuoka. Is it possible to buy these tickets at Hakata Station (operated by JR West but far away from Kyoto)? How far in advance I can book a trip by Sagano Railway?
by Aso0408 rate this post as useful

Re: Sagano Scenic Train ticket at JR KIX Station 2015/1/7 01:17
I have an email conservation with this train officer before, but the question I posted here is never got answer.

You can book 1 months in advance from the day you want to take this train and you can booking this ticket at ...

"We are selling the advanced tickets at JR West Green Counter or Japanese
Travel Agency(JTB・日本旅行・近畿日本ツーリスト etc…)."

On bullet train there is a Green-Car (the most luxury), so I guest "JR West Green Counter" should mean any JR West ticket office at the rail-station the bullet train in serve.

Re: Sagano Scenic Train ticket at JR KIX Station 2015/1/7 02:18
"Green Counter" very probably refers to the midori-no-madoguchi.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Sagano Scenic Train ticket at JR KIX Station 2015/1/7 02:26
Reply from the train office.

"there are green counter in the main station of JR Example, there is a green counter in the JR Osaka Station and JR Kyoto Station."

hope this help.

reply to this thread