Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Soba Noodle Restaurant Shibuya 2015/1/13 04:38
Hi,

I went to a Soba noodle restaurant in the Shibuya area that was close to shibuya crossing. I know this is like finding a neelde in a haystack.

This restaurant was close to where "My Demo" is...It's in the basement and apparently there used to be a larger ramen noodle restaurant on the street level. Restaurant has been run for three generations. We met a lovely woman that occassionally works here. All I know is she said there used to be another restaurant on top (don't know if it was main level or the second floor) but due to the lucrative real estate they only have the one restaurant in the basement. It looks very quaint.

Does anyone know where this restaurant is or close to? I remember passing by a Pablo's cheesecake on my way there I think. But it's very close to Shibuya crossing. It had an automatic sliding door (sorry I don't know if alot of basement restaurants have sliding door)

They serve soba noodles.
by sillyhead  

Re: Soba Noodle Restaurant Shibuya 2015/1/13 14:05
Find from map.
http://tabelog.com/soba/tokyo/A1303/map/?SrtT=rt&Srt=D
Shibuya : 渋谷
soba : そば
by Mao (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread