Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Getting back from Tokyo Disney Resort? 2015/1/15 14:37
Greetings from New Zealand, absolutely brilliant site and so excited for my first trip to Japan in June!

We're planning to do two days at Tokyo Disney Resort (one day in Tokyo Disneyland, spending the night at the Disneyland Hotel, then one day in Tokyo DisneySea) and my question is: do the trains back into the city have a time they stop running? The parks close at 10:00pm each night and I plan to stay until closing time, would that be a problem for catching the train(s) back into Tokyo? Is there a schedule for the train network I could find online somewhere?

Thanks for any and all help!
by Alex (guest)  

Re: Getting back from Tokyo Disney Resort? 2015/1/16 09:56
Looks like last train from Maihama Station is about 0030 arriving Tokyo Station 0049. Probably wont be able to connect to anywhere at that time unless Tokyo Station is your final stop. http://www.hyperdia.com/en/cgi/en/search.html?dep_node=MAIHAMA&arv_nod...
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: Getting back from Tokyo Disney Resort? 2015/1/16 11:33
I went to to Tokyo Disney in December, and left after park closing time (I was in a line for a ride at ten, so left about 10.15). The time was no issue, but the station and trains were very crowded, as expected at closing time! Don't worry, the trains will be running and you will be able to get home. I don't think the majority of the Japanese train network shuts down until midnight - I got back from a festival to Tokyo Station around that time, and still managed to catch the loop line back to Ueno where I was staying.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Getting back from Tokyo Disney Resort? 2015/1/16 11:36
Thank you both for your answers, much appreciated!
by Alex (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread