Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakuba ski resort day trips from Tokyo? 2015/1/16 05:30
are there any single day Hakuba ski resort day trips from Tokyo? I would like to leave early morning and be back the same day. Any leads would be great!
by matic  

Re: Hakuba ski resort day trips from Tokyo? 2015/1/16 08:46
Ski bus tours available from Shinjuku to Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort.
Leaving Shinjuku at 7:30, arrive Hakuba at 12:20, leave Hakuba at 17:00, back to Shinjuku at 21:30. Fares include return bus tickets, lift pass and Onsen voucher between 8,000 - 9,800 Yen.
http://www.jet-tour.co.jp/detail.php?cd=23-6500-10
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Hakuba ski resort day trips from Tokyo? 2015/1/16 09:33
thanks tokyo friend!

i'm looking for packages just like the one you mentioned. anyone have leads to any other packages that arrive at the mountains earlier?

i'm also open to other mountains, but i'd imagine hakuba area would be the best in the tokyo vicinity. any info is appreciated!
by matic rate this post as useful

Re: Hakuba ski resort day trips from Tokyo? 2015/1/16 15:55
The same packaging tour is also available for the night bus which departs Shinjuku at 22:45, arrives Hakuba at 6:00, leaves Hakuba at 17:00, then back to Shinjuku at 21:30. The fare is more expensive between 10,800 and 12,400 Yen.
http://www.jet-tour.co.jp/detail.php?cd=23-6500-00

It takes 5-6 hours between Hakuba(Nagano) and Tokyo by any transports.

I go skiing in Karuizawa by Nagano Shinkansen. It takes 70-80 mins from Tokyo station but I guess it costs more for you. Karuizawa snow is an artificial made by snow machine.
Alternatively, Gala Yuzawa Ski Resort in Niigata by Joetsu Shinkansen. Gala Yuzawa station only open for ski season and in front of the station is ski resort. But it also cost more than bus travel.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Hakuba ski resort day trips from Tokyo? 2015/1/16 23:56
thanks! the information is very helpful!
by matic rate this post as useful

reply to this thread