Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Pickup 2015/1/16 23:29
Hi all,
I will be travelling to Tokyo in 9th Aug to 13th Aug. i was wondering if anyone of you know of any group or person that provide hotel pickup and disneyland tickets. Any recommendation?
Thank you so much
by Edmund (guest)  

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Pickup 2015/1/17 10:25
Do you mean a free shuttle bus service provided between your accommodation and TDL?
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Pickup 2015/1/17 12:01
Hotel East 21 Tokyo provides free shuttle bus services to and from Disneyland/sea. You'll have to reserve in advance though. I emailed them my request before my departure to Japan.

As for the tickets, I got them online through the official Disney resort website. It's in English, so all you need is your credit/debit card and print them off the site once you're done paying.

I don't recommend buying the tickets through a 3rd party website as they usually charge extra for buying on your behalf and delivering it to your hotel. You don't need those services if you can buy it at the leisure of your own home.
by Murakami Seirin rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Pickup 2015/1/17 20:54
Hi Murakami Seirin and Tokyo Friend 48,
I was wondering if there are any private transport services provided to take me from my hotel to disneyland instead of taking the public transport? as for the tickets to disneyland, guess I will get it via online.
by Edmund (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Pickup 2015/1/17 21:52
I'm not sure of your reasons for wanting to take private transportation, but public transport to TDL is pretty convenient. The subway station is right outside TDL. Also, depending on which part of Tokyo your hotel is, private transport can be pretty expensive. A 15 minute taxi drive from Tokyo Station to my hotel costs me 2000 yen. That's about 20 dollars.

I'm not dissuading you in any way, but I figure that it's best you know the costs involved beforehand.

by Murakami Seirin rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Pickup 2015/1/17 21:57
Hi Murakami Seirin,
Thanks for the advise. Really helps alot.
I will look into it.
by Edmund (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread