Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Studio Ghibli Tickets Refund/Resale 2015/1/17 20:23
Hellow!
Recently one of my friends bought 3 tickets for Studio Ghibli for 22 january, but due a missunderstanding my other friend bought 3 ticket aswell, so now we have double tickets. We asked at Lawson (because we bought them in their machines) to made a refund or something, but they said that is not possible. My japanese level is very basic and I don't know if they understood me or not to be honest haha

So... my question, is there something I can do to get a refund of these 3 plus tickets? or any site that is useful for this kind of re-sale where I can post them? What would you recommend me to do?

Thanks in advance!
by Narcisa  

Re: Studio Ghibli Tickets Refund/Resale 2015/1/18 15:23
They do not provide refund. And resale on sites like Yahoo! Japan auctions is not possible (because it "could" be resale for profit, and there is no way anyone can tell).

You could try asking around on a forum like this here if any@other traveler wants them, or you could take them to a discount ticket shop and see if they take them.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Studio Ghibli Tickets Refund/Resale 2015/1/18 15:41
I've never tried anything like this, but perhaps the staff at your hotel would take them and offer them to other travellers?

You wouldn't get your money back, but at least some other travellers may get a nice surprise
by Kirjava444 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread