Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Universal Studios Ticket buy in advance? 2015/1/21 18:32
Hi guys,

I'll be traveling to Osaka next February, and I plan to go to Universal Studios.

I'll be free on Sunday morning (8 Feb), and plan to go buy advance entrance ticket for 13 Feb, Friday.

Is it possible to buy express pass ticket in advance as well? Or do i need to line up again on 13th Feb to get express pass?

Is it worth it to buy them in advance or is it better to save time and just buy both tickets on 13 Feb?

Thanks in advance! =)
by IzzatRoslee  

Re: Universal Studios Ticket buy in advance? 2015/1/22 12:40
I went on a weekday last November, and got there at 8.30am (10am scheduled open, but the park opened at 9.30am because of the crowd - happens regularly). I lined up, about fourth in line, to buy my express pass when the ticket offices opened around 9am (already bought entry ticket at the airport). I am under the impression that express passes can only be bought on the day, and at the gate (besides, the language barrier may make it tricky to tell the ticket attendant that you want it for a different day). Just get there early and line up, and you will have no troubles, especially since it is winter and might be quieter. Have fun!
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios Ticket buy in advance? 2015/1/22 12:49
Sundays are crazy crowded. You don't want to go on a Sunday to buy a ticket for another day. Your best bet is to buy the day of. That gives you more flexibility in case you don't want to go that day anyway (due to poor weather, illness, etc.)

Personally, I wouldn't go to USJ, but maybe you like lines.

http://traveljapanblog.com/wordpress/2009/06/jaws-at-usj/
by acase (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios Ticket buy in advance? 2015/1/22 15:38
you can buy it in advance on the USJ Japanese website (not the english one). You can either purchase the tickets and the advance pass together, or just the advance pass.

I purchased mine from the same website few weeks ago for April period.

http://www.usj.co.jp/ticket/webticket/

For me, I'll definitely go for the advance pass. I've been to USJ and Disneyland before. Queuing 2hours or more for a ride is very very very possible.. especially if you want to ride anything in particular.
by BloodPrincess rate this post as useful

reply to this thread