Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

T-point card (Softbank) 2015/1/22 23:05
So I went and got myself a Softbank contract and the shop attendant gave me a T-Point card as well but didn't explain it at all.

I found out that you have to register it via a Yahoo!ID account. I did that.

Now on the back of the card there is the rental expiration date (google translate of the tpoint site said the card is valid for one year after it was registrated)... so do I just write 2016/01/22 (registered today)? The end of my Softbank contract? Help?

Google translate was really spotty, I dunno if I have do more after registering my card number at my yahoo account.

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/D89EsPE.jpg

Was it wrong to sign my name there? Dunno about authorized signature.... XD maybe the clerk should have done that??
by asahana (guest)  

Re: T-point card (Softbank) 2015/1/23 10:22
It is TSUTAYA^s rental expiration date.
TSUTAYA is one of the begest DVD rental chain
shop.

If you read Japanese sentences written by
red color, it is said that
:Rental expiration date of TSUTAYA is written at above.:
TSUTAYAのレンタル期限は上記記載の有効期限となります
by Akira 1027 rate this post as useful

Re: T-point card (Softbank) 2015/1/23 11:02
Thanks for the answer but sorry for being stupid.

Do I have to contact Tsutaya then for the expiration date or not write anything at all since I don't plan on renting from then?

confused, sorry. :(
by asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: T-point card (Softbank) 2015/1/23 12:09
To clarify, the T-point card is Tsutaya's point card, but it has been adopted by several different companies, such as Softbank phones and Family Mart convenience store, allowing you to consolidate some of your point clubs to one card. It has a yearly membership fee, which presumably was when you started your phone contract. Note that the points that you collect can be used like cash at participating companies.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread