Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yuzawa Snow Ski 2015/1/27 13:15
Hi,

Does anyone has any recommendation of the best snow ski resort in Yuzawa for beginners with best snow volume & views?

Is it best to go to Gala Yuzawa since there is a JR Kanto pass offer? or it is better to proceed instead to other ski resort?

Will the JR Kanto pass with Gala option ticket allow me to go Echigo-Yuwaza free of charge?

Any good onsen recommendations in Yuwaza? Any private hourly-charged onsen?

Thanks in advance?
by Shirleen (guest)  

Re: Yuzawa Snow Ski 2015/1/27 15:00
JR Kanto Pass(8300 Yen) + GALA option ticket(1000 Yen) only allow you to ski in GALA Yuzawa.
Tokyo-GALA Yuzawa by Shinkansen cost normally 14,180 Yen so this special pass + ticket is good offer if you like to go skiing.

GALA Yuzawa ski resort has it own Onsen spa inside.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Yuzawa Snow Ski 2015/1/27 18:32
The GALA Option Ticket allows you to get on and off at Echigo Yuzawa as well, from where you can easily access the other resorts by shuttle bus.

http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/gala/index.html#category08

The yuzawa ski resorts are all pretty good in their own way. However, if I had the Kanto Pass I'd probably just go to Gala for the convenience and heavily discounted ski pass.

by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread