Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What to do at Nagano Station for 1 hour? 2015/1/27 22:07
Hi, i will have one hour to spare at Nagano station in between changing from the Electric train to the Shinkansen. Will be with my medium sized trolley luggage, thus not planning to walk to Zenkoji Temple. Are there any nearby malls / cafes / restaurants that you recommend i check out? Thanks in advance.
by Eri (guest)  

Re: What to do at Nagano Station for 1 hour? 2015/1/28 10:20
Nagano station itself isn't too attractive. You might want to keep your luggage at the station and visit Zenkoji or perhaps visit the tourist information center (within the station) to ask for a nearby coffee joint.
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What to do at Nagano Station for 1 hour? 2015/1/28 11:17
You'll need more than an hour to see Zenkoji - but there is a large coffee joint out the front on the normal train entrance.

There is also some shopping - but there is not too much you can do at this station for an hour.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: What to do at Nagano Station for 1 hour? 2015/1/28 13:05
Station building of Nagano Station to open in March 7th.
However, if it opened in November of last year, it seems to have 46 shops open.
Coffee shop called the third floor of Maruyama coffee is open.
Second floor of Tully's also doing maybe.
http://www.eki-midori.com/nagano/shop-list/restaurant/
Although the store was also good that Suyakame, walk and it takes 15 minutes one way.
I ate miso soft cream and grilled rice ball there.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread