Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ever heard of Bamboo-House? 2015/2/2 08:25
I'm searching a room for me and my boyfriend.
We saw this website http://www.bamboo-house.com/index.php

But due the lack of review of it we're not sure if this website is a scam or not.
Has anyone lived in their house?

by Patatoro  

Re: Ever heard of Bamboo-House? 2015/7/4 08:26
It's not a scam.
I stayed here for a few months in 2015, in Fujimi House located in Nippori. The staff was very helpful and friendly, no complaints. It might be easier if you speak a bit of Japanese, though.
The property itself was showing its age, with a bit of a mold issue in the bathroom, but there were no serious problems. It's a good choice if you want to experience an older, charming, homey side of Tokyo and don't mind a bit of wear. Also, the location was very convenient: a quick walk to Nippori station on the Yamanote line, a 7-11, drugstore, 100yen shop, and small grocery store. There are some good restaurants and bakeries around there, too.
So basically, as long as you don't have your heart set on a very modern apartment, it's a solid choice. I would probably stay with them again.
by Alex (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ever heard of Bamboo-House? 2015/7/4 09:00
Seen them before but never stayed with them, Have used in the past sakura house, oakhouse but now just use Airbnb.
by pas7680 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread