Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kyoto - cheap accommodatiom 2015/2/7 22:53
Hi! I'm planning my trip to Japan and I'm looking for really cheap accommodation w Kyoto for me and my three friends. Would you recommend me something? It could be hotel, hostel, whatever...
by olga1988  

Re: Kyoto - cheap accommodatiom 2015/2/8 17:43
hanahostel is very nice and a great deal.
by GiriNinjo rate this post as useful

Re: Kyoto - cheap accommodatiom 2015/2/8 22:20
I recommend your stay for 4 peoples at Shimizu Ryokan. It cost 6480 yen per person on weekday. If you would like to stay more cheaper, Kaosan guest house or J-hopper etc.
by Travel Arrange Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Kyoto - cheap accommodatiom 2015/2/9 00:38
Try Toyoko Inn (http://www.toyoko-inn.com)
You can rent a twin room (2 beds) for about 9000 Yen per night. You get free breakfast each morning and each room has both wired and wireless internet, a kettle, tv, and a fridge. Every Toyoko Inn also offers coin laundry on site.

If you sign up as for their membership you will get 5% off your room rate Monday to Saturday, 10% off room rate on Sundays and Holidays, and after every 10 night stays you get a free night. Membership is a one time single payment of 1500 Yen, but you start saving immediately and the membership pays for itself very quickly.
by daai maou (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kyoto - cheap accommodatiom 2015/2/9 00:40
Sorry, I made a mistake in my post above about Toyoko Inn. The membership discount is 20% on Sundays and holidays, not 10%.
by daai maou (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kyoto - cheap accommodatiom 2015/2/9 10:09
I recommend Oki Inn. Its near Heian Shrine Station and walkable to many attractions.

It is a female only lodging but if you send them an email, you can book the whole room, that has two bunk beds.

If you need real cheap, then piece hostel or JHoppers or K House...
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread