Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nikko 2 Days Pass 2015/2/22 11:36
Hi, I will be in Nikko in April for 2 days. From your website I got to know that there is a Nikko 2 days pass which cost 2000yen. I tried to purchase the passes with TOBU website but could not find the option or information for this pass.
I would like to know:
1) Is this 2000yen 'Nikko 2 Days Pass' still available?
2) Is it valid on 'World Heritage Meguri loop bus'?

Thanks
by christopherleng  

Re: Nikko 2 Days Pass 2015/2/22 14:20
I think you are referring to the 2-day bus passes available for Nikko rather than the "Nikko 2 Day Pass".

The "Nikko 2 Day Pass" costs 2670 yen.

The 2-day bus passes for Nikko come in various versions. One of them costs 2000 yen and covers buses between central Nikko and Lake Chuzenjiko. It is properly called the "Chuzenjiko Onsen Free Pass". It also covers the World Heritage Meguri loop bus.

No reservations are possible for the 2-day bus passes. You simply buy them in Nikko at Tobu Nikko Station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Nikko 2 Days Pass 2015/2/23 08:05
Thank you! This is exactly the information I needed! It is fortunate that I did a verification before I purchase online.
by christopherleng rate this post as useful

reply to this thread