Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinhotoka: lower ropeway now in operation? 2015/3/29 02:08
Hi

I read in Tripadvisor that the lower ropeway was closed due to accident. Do you know if it is back in operation yet? I will visit the region on Apr 3. Thanks!!

Ling
by coolshling  

Re: Shinhotoka: lower ropeway now in operation? 2015/3/29 07:36
Yes, it restarted operation on March 20.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Shinhotoka: lower ropeway now in operation? 2015/3/29 09:30
Thanks Uji!!

Hey and I am also going to visit the ropeway to and from Matsumoto, is nohi bus the only public transport available for this route?

With Nohi bus timetable in April, we have to take bus from the ropeway station to Hirayu onsen, and then change the bus to Matsumoto.

I check the bus timetable, we will have to leave the ropeway by 15.55 otherwise we will miss the bus leaving Hirayu onsen to Matsumoto.

Should we take a taxi from hirayu onsen to matsumoto and do you know the rough fares estimate? :)

Let me if i shd start a new thread on this.

Thanks
by Ling (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shinhotoka: lower ropeway now in operation? 2015/3/30 08:28
Hey and I am also going to visit the ropeway to and from Matsumoto, is nohi bus the only public transport available for this route?

Yes.

Should we take a taxi from hirayu onsen to matsumoto and do you know the rough fares estimate? :)

Around 20,000 yen. You could rent a car for 2-3 days for this price.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread