Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Enquiry on Central Nippon Expressway Pass 2015/3/31 11:39
Dear Users,

I wonder if anyone is familiar with Central Nippon Expressway Pass (CEP).

I chanced upon this pass when researching on my planned driving route in Chubu area. This pass allowed unlimited enter/exit expressways on designated area covered by the pass. Toll charges will be kept at the pass value which are at a fixed price for days between 2 to 14 days.

My planned route is Nagoya city-Shirawaka-go-Takayama-Gujo Hachiman-Nagoya city between 2 days.

There is a map showing where are the expressways in the CEP designated area. My question is how do I program the GPS to navigate only the expressway routes that are covered in the designated area. If the GPS cannot do that, then how do I avoid driving onto undesignated expressway?

http://global.c-nexco.co.jp/en/cep/service.html#anc_store

Hope to hear from some experienced advices or get some info here, before I really have to call up car reservation centre from overseas to seek clarification, as I am not familiar with Japanese language.

Thank you.
by Mark (guest)  

Re: Enquiry on Central Nippon Expressway Pass 2015/3/31 20:04
I don't think it's possible to program the GSP to select a route designated to the CEP area, for what I have gathered you can select upto 5 routes on the GPS, depending on models.

You only option is to set a map code for each location until you reach your final designation to keep on track.

reading the information, you must have a credit card to apply for the ETC card with CEP function, and is available through phone reservation only for overseas customers.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Enquiry on Central Nippon Expressway Pass 2015/4/1 08:48
Thank you for info!
by Mark (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread